- 1 green zucchini
- 200g smoked salmon (sliced)
- 1 baby fennel bulb
- lemon or lime rind
- olive oil for frying
- balsamic glaze, kewpie mayonnaise and cracked pepper for garnish
- finely sliced red chilli (optional)
- Garnish the plate with the kewpie mayonnaise and balsamic glaze.
- Using a mandolin or large potato peeler, slice your zucchini into thin discs. Place onto a hot oiled grill, and cook for approx. 1 minute each side, or until grill lines start to appear.
- Arrange the zucchini on the plates in a circular pattern and place smoked salmon on top.
- Use the mandolin to finely slice the fennel, and add this to the top of the salmon.
- Grind black pepper over the entire plate, add lime zest and chilli if desired.
Per serving (recipe serves two):
154 kcal, 6.4g fat, 7g carb, 19.8g protein